ANNOUNCEMENT TO OULZ.. ^_^



For make-up service enquiries u guyz can email me to
elluza.rizal@gmail.com or just fill up below form. Dun forget to give ur contact no and me myself will give u a call later..ahaks!!.. ^_~

Hye oulz..drop ur booking here..

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No:
Type Of Booking:
Inquiries:
This HTML form was created by Freedback.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's a brand neu life!

Salam to ouls,
Today I've learnt neu thing. It might sound a bit stupido, haha..I just learnt how make blog. Credit to my prend, Izz ..thanks sis!Well dear, I'm to excited creating this blog to make neu frendz, instead of making money..huhu! FYI, now I'm improving my skills and techniques of make-up at REDGLOW, starting 8th Jan till 30th Jan 2011..Yeeha..hopefully, I will grade with flying colours gitu..Sijil Lanjutan Make-up Professional, kellas nyah...No worries, I will updates from time to time on the progession..Till then, chow!!
P/S:Whoever want to have trial make-up, dun hesitate to contact me..wink-wink!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment